Deusto International Tuning Academy (DITA) is glad to announce its first call for applications for Short-Term Visit Scholarships. The general aim of the initiative is to facilitate access to information about the different Tuning projects' outcomes, to consolidate and promote research activities on the topic of higher education and competence-based learning approach and to initiate or consolidate international collaborations within the Tuning-related domain.
The call is providing 6 scholarships for 4-week research visits will be awarded to:
* those who already pursue research or are interested in undertaking studies related to analysing and evaluating the impact produced by the Tuning projects and the Tuning methodologyall over the world and
* in whose case a 4-week stay at DITA (University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain), between October 2014 and June 2015, can contribute considerably to the successful completion of the research project undertaken.
The Short-Term Visit Scholarships can be granted to:
1) young researcher enrolled in doctoral programmes elsewhere (not at the University of Deusto) and focusing on a topic related to DITA current priority research line (analysing and evaluating the impact produced by the Tuning projects and the Tuning methodology) or one of the other five lines;
2) scholars holding a PhD and currently actively engaged in post-doctoral research on a topic related to DITA current priority research line (see above) or one of the other five lines, and
3) university staff interested in comparative case-studies of the implementation and impact of the Tuning approach in at least two higher education institutions, one of the two being that of the academic in question.
Details in the attachment.